Leave a request, pray or join a prayer challenge!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
My grandson’s wife, Keyra is having surgery, Friday, July 17th. She has cancer in all of her reproductive organs and will be having a complete hysterectomy. She is only 22 years old. Please pray they get all of the cancer and that she has a speedy recovery. She just gave birth to our little Theo in April and it is breaking her heart to have to be away from him. Please keep Keyra, little Theo and my grandson, Ben in your prayers. We’re not sure what the future holds as far a chemo, etc... We are just taking it one step at a time. Thank you so much for praying. It means so much to them and for the rest of our family.
Received: July 12, 2020
I'm asking for prayers for my son, Jeremy, he has been in a deep hopeless depression for last month. No matter what my husband and I say falls on deaf ears. Jeremy has been diagnosed with a mood disorder since he was 12 years old and is currently 25. He has had and still receives treatment from a psychiatrist and therapy from a psychologist. Jeremy is very stubborn and a rigid thinker. Please pray for God to open his mind and heart to possibilities of God's love and healing.
Received: July 10, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: July 7, 2020
A friend of my daughters mother passed away July 3.
Please pray for the family of Brittany Burton.
Received: July 5, 2020
I pray that god find my husband and for him to realize what he has lost by leaving us. For him to follow gods direction and word. For my daughters not be affecting and still be happy girls who are lived deeply
Received: July 2, 2020
Prayers for my brother in-law at University Hospital in Cinti. Jerry Dunham had a stroke Sunday morning.
Received: July 2, 2020
I pray that more people will wear masks to church services to protect those around you. So all can feel safe coming into church.
Received: July 2, 2020
This prayer has been answered!
Would you please keep my granddaughter, Victoria in your prayers? She is 21 years old and has tested positive for COVID-19. She is sick from it. Her college roommate has it too. Victoria is a Bowling Green University student. She stayed at BGSU because she was able to get an internship at a Christian Counseling Center. No one in the family has seen her since Memorial Day. It’s so sad that none of us can be there to help her. Please pray that she will be ok. Thank you
Received: June 30, 2020
Please pray for my neighbor Naomi Wilson who will be having cancer surgery on Monday, June 29.
Received: June 26, 2020
I am asking for a prayer for my marriage. For my husband to open his mind and heart to god. All we need is just a small chance and with gods help we can make it better. I pray for my daughters to stay happy through this and for me to have strength to continue to fight.